Devices driven by 8- or 16-bit processors don’t have the compute and memory resources to incorporate ECC security with acceptable runtimes and resource allocation, but many still require authentication and/or data protection. As IoT and IIoT adoption grows and customer concerns about security issues increase, so does the need for a solution.
Watch our webinar in which we discuss these challenges, review current security options, and explore how you can jumpstart your IoT security project with SecureRF’s quantum-resistant, public-key security methods that address the smallest devices now entering the IoT.
This webinar, the first in our series, also reviews:
- Key attributes and needs to consider when selecting a security solution
- Performance data demonstrating solutions that are up to 60X more efficient than ECC and consume over 140X less energy
- How SecureRF’s cryptosystems will protect IoT devices when quantum computers are expected to become available and render other cryptographic systems obsolete
Who should watch:
- Design engineers at foundries and hardware manufacturers with current projects that require a security solution
- Product managers working on projects involving wearables and sensor solutions
Replay the webinar and download the slides now to learn how to make your smart things secure.